Motion Pro engineers and test riders found this formula to be the best grip glue available at any price. Easy-to-apply and easy-to-remove from throttle tube and bars when you change grips. Set time is not so fast that you have to rush when installing grips, but fast enough so you can get riding right away. Becomes tacky in 15 minutes at room temperature. Outperforms rubber cement, acrylics and silicones because it bonds to more surfaces with greater strength and durability. Works great as general adhesive; for example, it can be used to patch tents, duck blinds, boats, convertible tops, water tanks and speakers. Its also good for bonding name plates and emblems to metal, or just about anything that requires a flexible, waterproof bond that wont crack or become brittle.
- Exceptional bonding to metal, plastic composites, rubber, leather, vinyl, glass and wood
- Exceptional flexibility, does not become brittle or hard
- Can bond items subject to vibration
- Abrasion-resistant: makes it great for bonding objects subject to wear
- 20 g tube (0.7 oz.) is enough for multiple applications